Catcher In The Rye I agree with S.N Behrman on that Holden is very crotchety on how he sees and deals with life. Holden has some funny encounters with " removed" life according to Behrman; but what could be considered outside or what would be "inside". I dont believe in any definition or state to label things in life. Holden being beaten as a result of non paying the prostitute doesnt seem to be something to laugh about. Behrman quotes "Holdens difficulties expunge his nervous system but never his vision". If this was lawful and then why does Holden never call Jane and that seemed clearly to be his vision.

I also disagree with Behrmans statement that Holden "has a ache for stability". If Holden has such a hunger for stability then why does he move from school to school or when he goes to New York stay at home since that is the all stable shelter. I believe Holden is afraid of not ever-changing and is fascinated by the things that are forced to sta...If you want to claim a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.