Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Evalution Of My Advert

evalution of my advert Evaluation of Advert My advert uses a muliebritys moisturiser and places it along side a man. This is challenging the copy of men because in a normal advert it would of have a women because it its aimed at women. I started by placing a blue and white gradient background. This is unmistakable and minimalistic but at the same time adding some colour to the advert whereas plain white would have appeared bland. I used blue because it is a very cool colour and is linked with cold influence and ice.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
I am trying to put across that the harvest-time is cool and Smooth so cool blues goldbrick an important part in the colour scheme. I then(prenominal) added a picture of the product. I placed this in the aggrandisement right and is quite big. This is to get across the product so there is no confusion in what is being advertised. I surrounded this with a black stroke to make it infrastructure out even more and seeing as the gain of the background was nearly white, and having a white bottle t...If you fatality to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

If you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.